Be part of a brilliant team who is developing the next generation of technology, a product that is already being used by fortune 100 companies and designed to tackle the challenge of connecting and enriching diverse data at scale, quickly and cost effectively. Unlike traditional data solutions that are focused on top-down, rules-based method for managing data, this product is focused on bottom-up, machine learning approach with a tremendous positive impact.
As a software engineer, you will work on projects supporting our compute platform and end-user web application. We look for engineers who can be leaders in a fast-paced, early-stage environment where requirements and code move forward quickly. We are also specifically looking for engineers who have expertise in distributed computing.
- Scaling an enterprise class product and bringing it to market (data management products preferred).
- Integrating distributed systems, both cloud and bare metal
- Debugging and identifying scaling challenges in distributed systems
- Spark, Hadoop, or similar Big Data computational infrastructure.
- Cluster and cloud technologies such as Mesos, Docker, AWS, and GCE is helpful.
- Prior start-up experience and machine learning experience is a plus.