As a Mobile Developer, you are responsible for developing software applications supporting a suite of web and mobile applications. You will play a key role in working with developers, analysts and QA in understanding the business requirements and developing solutions to deliver with excellent quality and on time.
- Participates in technical design discussions to offer valuable input on efficient way to develop given functionality.
- Collaborates with systems/business analysts and tech leads to define system specs for features.
- Takes ownership of assigned work and delivers high quality solutions.
- Performs good unit testing and peer reviews before delivering code to QA
- Participate in daily scrums and effectively communicate status and bring attention to issues for resolution.
- Understand and adhere to team priorities in delivering projects
- Collaborates with dependent system groups to resolve issues or deliverables.
- Works with systems analysts and management in project rollout to Production
- Be an active member of an Agile team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Candidates should have overall 5+ years’ IT experience with 2-3 years specific to the skillset listed below.
- iOS (iPhone / iPad) development using XCode / Objective C.
- Expertise in iOS development. Preference experience with Cordova or Phonegap.
- Android experience is a nice-to-have.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Think analytically and solve problems
- Preferred if the candidate has previous experience in benefits outsourcing industry/Health & Insurance
- Work effectively with offshore teams to delegate and take handoff on project work.