The Account Supervisor will be an integral part of our client Marketing Agency. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for managing different lines of business, as well as supporting additional efforts to support and grow new clients on the agency’s roster. Your will drive the day-to-day relationships and initiatives with marketing clients as well as the internal team of resources Agency. Critical to success will be an ability to manage integrated campaigns inclusive of both offline and online strategies with multiple components ranging in both complexity and scale.
The Account Director seeks to provide strategic input to client marketing and advertising programs.
JOB IMPACT/ SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Work in coordination and cooperation with other department heads within the Agency to insure the integrity of the Agency's product. Adhere to Agency workflow process during project management to ensure high quality communications, which are within Corporate Brand standards.
- Develop and nurture relationships with other departments providing services to the Agency and our clients (i.e. Marketing Research etc.) in order to enhance Agency service to the client, to add strategic value to our clients marketing and advertising programs, and to enhance Agency service.
- Provide guidance and support to the agency team to assure that marketing and advertising programs are implemented and executed properly. Projects would include digital communications, social media, video, print advertising, collateral, direct mail, outbound e-mail, fulfillment materials, POD/posters/outdoor, and trade show support.
- Keep abreast of trends and new developments in marketing, digital and offline advertising, and financial services in order to maximize future opportunities and growth for the Agency and our clients.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting all project-related budgets.
KEY CONTACTS/ WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Strong relationships at all levels of an account relationship are vital in servicing, growing and retaining existing Agency business.
- Ensuring appropriate team resources, a high-quality product, and a high level of client service drive client satisfaction.
- Strength in marketing strategy development combined with industry and product/category knowledge are critical to success.
- Maintain and build relationships with Marketing clients, representing all Agency services.
- Build and maintain relationships with other Agency departments to allow for smooth development and execution of client marketing and advertising projects and communications.
- Develop relationships with non-Agency sources, to improve the level of service and strategic planning delivered to clients.
- Provide motivation and support to virtual team members.