The Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer validates solutions within our applications. This position serves an integral role throughout the development lifecycle, the core functions being requirements and solution analysis, testing of new and modified functionality, and support of user acceptance testing.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Work with the development team and business partners to define or refine business rules and processes as needed
- Collaborate with the development team and business partners throughout the development lifecycle
- Create and Maintain Automated Test Suite.
- Support user acceptance testing
- Identify and track defects when test failures occur, narrowing the root cause to enable efficient investigation
- BS/MS degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of manual and automated QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
Experience creating/working with Web App Automation.
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Experience working with Robot framework is a plus.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Experience in QA Automation
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for emerging technologies
- Eligibility to work in, and travel freely to and from, the United States without sponsorship