If you enjoy architecting cutting edge technology solutions and also evolving legacy platforms to modern software architectures, our client would like to speak with you. You will bring your software architecture and development experience to help them build stable, secure, and optimal solutions using modern technologies and designs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education: BSCS, MSCS Preferred
Experience: 5+ years architecting enterprise solutions
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Design and document architectural solutions for various product offerings.
- Recommend architectural and implementation best practices.
- Participate in tool, library, and component review process.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, and Developers to implement technical solutions.
- Be a technical expert in current technologies.
- Experienced with Java-based technology stacks.
- Communicate technical design to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to provide technical assistance to software development, QA, or other capabilities as needed.
Must be knowledgeable in the latest software design and development methodologies, programming languages and tools and be able to apply this knowledge to achieve effective Software Architecture solutions.
Desired technical skills:
Required Soft Skills:
- Object-oriented analysis and design
- Framework-based design
- Component-based design
- RESTful services
- Cloud technology solutions
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Security best practices
- Microservices design
- Performance tuning
- Front-end tools and practices
- Software design patterns
- Database design and modeling
- RDBMS and NoSQL Data Stores
- Information Architecture and Data Analytics
- Effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Lifelong Learner
- Mentor other engineers/developers
- Participate in the development of technical standards
- Skilled in documenting software architectures
- Excellent communication skills