Full Time/Permanent - Or Contract to Perm
The Senior QA Automation position serves as an integral role throughout the development lifecycle, the core functions being requirements and solution analysis, testing of new and modified functionality using different techniques like Automation and Manual Testing.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- The primary application you’ll be testing is Salesforce.com and applications developed on the force.com platform.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, create and execute testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Work with the development team and business partners to define or refine business rules and processes as needed.
- Collaborate with the development team and business partners throughout the development lifecycle
- Create and Maintain Automated Test Suite.
- Support user acceptance testing
- Identify and track defects when test failures occur, narrowing the root cause to enable efficient investigation
- BS degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of manual and automated QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Lean methodologies.
- Experience creating/working with Web/ Mobile App Automation.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience working with Robot framework is a plus.
- Experience working with Salesforce application is desired.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for emerging technologies
- Eligibility to work in, and travel freely to and from, the United States without sponsorship