Join a leading development organization that is bringing innovation to the life insurance industry. The ideal will have experience in both manual and automation testing, testing strategy, documenting test cases, contribute to new and existing test automation frameworks.
The role will also give you the opportunity to learn about DevOps processes, tools, integration and automation. In this role you will contribute to the firm continuous improvement and test driven/behavior-driven agile development. We’re looking for someone who demonstrates good communication skills, is a great collaborator, handles responsibility and failure well, has strong analytical skills, and enjoys learning.
EDUCATION / SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; Master’s degree is a plus – Information Technology concentration a plus
- 3-4 years experience testing Software Applicatons
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium, Java, Eclipse, XML, SQL, HTML, Jenkins, GIT
- Familiarity with XML, SQL, HTML
- Experience Source Code Management and CI/CD
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Willing to work on and nice to have:
- Selenium, Selenide, Selenoid for web based UI automation
- TDD and BDD implementation
- Cucumber framework implementation
- API testing automation using REST Assured (SOAP XML and REST/JSON)
- Performance tests and JMeter