In this role, you will be a member of the team responsible for the deployment of code to QA and production as well as participating in ongoing efforts to bring Agile and DevOps to the Release Management discipline. The ideal candidate will have a strong build and release engineering skills as well as an aptitude for release management. A strong sense of self-motivation, organization, and attention to detail is necessary. Collaboration skills a must.
TOP SKILLS /APTITUDES:
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Experience with build automation tools such as ANT and Gradle
- Experience with deployment management / continuous integration tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Willingness to support current Build and Release environment while collaborating with others to bring Agile and DevOps to the Release Management discipline
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Education: BS. in Computer Science or related field or comparable business experience
- Experience: 3+ years of release engineering experience.
- Experience in the use of version control systems (such as GIT) including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with automation of builds, testing, and deployment
- Experience with building CD/CI pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience with build automation tools such as Ant and Gradle
- Experience with automated deployment management / continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in the use of collaboration tools such as Confluence
- Experience in the use of issue tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Agile especially with respect to Build and Release activities
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud hosting desirable with respect to Build and Release activities
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) and willing team player
Excellent Benefits that start day one with no waiting period.
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) – matches 50% of the first 6% of one’s voluntary contribution and provides a 3% non-elective contribution of eligible compensation regardless of voluntary contributions to the plan.
- Identity theft insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Generous vacation package
- 9 holidays (10 days off) and one floating holiday to be chosen by each individual
- Gym on site
- Café in building
- Mall with multiple restaurants 2 minutes away
- 2 agile scrum rooms for better collaboration
- Several training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for college degree programs
- Free and plentiful parking
- Core Hours with Flextime