Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Director of Software Engineering, Reporting directly to our CIO, you will contribute to innovations in software product development in areas such as our Electronic Health Records (EHR) platform, Analytics, Search Optimization., and other product development.
Do you have:
- The presence and the personality to grow into a CIO role
- The drive to produce results and do what it takes to succeed?
- A unique talent to innovate with technology,
- The skills to empower people to automate processes, optimize and accomplish results
- The leadership to invest in people and enable them to succeed
Excellent Benefits that start day one with no waiting period:
- BSCS with MSCS/MSEE Preferred
- 10+ years in software development leadership with a demonstrated career management progression
- Strong emotional intelligence with proven team leadership success
- Expert mentoring, coaching and career development of individuals and teams
- Proven success with open source software technology stacks (e.g. Java, Angular, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Experience moving from On-Prem apps to Cloud
- Successful collaboration working with business development, partners, and executive-level customers
- Accomplished transforming and refactoring existing technologies/products.
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) – matches 50% of the first 6% of one’s voluntary contribution and provides a 3% non-elective contribution of eligible compensation regardless of voluntary contributions to the plan.
- Identity theft insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Generous vacation package
- 9 holidays (10 days off) and one floating holiday to be chosen by each individual
- Gym onsite
- Café in building
- Mall with multiple restaurants 2 minutes away
- 2 agile scrum rooms for better collaboration
- Several training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for college degree programs
- Free and plentiful parking
- Core Hours with Flex time