US based candidates only. No Corp to Corp
No Visa Sponsorship at this time
Our client is seeking a Full Principal Data Architect/Engineer, a self-starter, ambitious, team player who will work in our cross-functional team, adopting software industry best practice, quality assurance, and overall development of the platform.
- Design and architect a Hybrid transaction/analytical processing (HTAP) data model.
- Data mapping related to new data sources ensuring high data quality and best practice.
- Collaborating and onboarding, analyzing, and mapping new data sources to existing pipelines through to the underlying datastore.
- Collaborating on reporting platform development and data model design.
- Mentoring and collaborating with the entire engineering team.
- Perform architecture reviews.
- Leverage information security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data
- Understanding and experience data modeling and workload analysis.
- Performance tuning and profiling.
- Experience with time-series data and querying concepts.
- Bi-temporal data model design.
- Familiarity with relational and document database concepts, performance, and design patterns.
- Experience working with and designing for microservice architectures including database access patterns and frameworks.
- Amazon AWS
- Cloud-native data pipeline development within a microservice architecture.
- Elastic stack (ELK)
- MS SQL Server
- Machine learning and data engineering
- Datastream processing patterns and design