NOT SPONSORING VISAS AT THIS TIME
We are a rapidly growing, Silicon Valley venture-backed MIT spinoff company that focuses on building the next generation of additive manufacturing technology.
We design and manufacture highly customizable functional materials - everything from medical devices to luxury fashion.
As we continue to grow and expand our operation, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Computation team to develop software systems for manufacturing automation.The current team is an interdisciplinary crew with diverse background in automation engineering, computer science, material science and design.
We are looking for an experienced, talented and motivated developer who enjoys working at the intersection of full-stack development, manufacturing and Industry 4.0.Your role will be (not exclusively):
- Development and optimization of applications to manage smart manufacturing pipeline;
- Integration of production machine firmware and manufacturing server.Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of three-year software industry experience;
- Extensive experience working with Angular, React or Vue; and Flask, Django or Express.js;
- Solid skills in creating, working with and maintaining databases, SQL or NoSQL;
- Experience working with computer graphics and renderings is preferred but not required;
- Effective communication, comfortable working collaboratively on projects;
- Self-sufficient and proactive.