*FULL TIME or C2C ROLE
*Open for H1B but prefer GC/USC
*Remote for now but should work from company's location after Pandemic, If the candidate cannot relocate he should be at least open for Travel
• 15+ years of experience in Enterprise Data Management discipline with hands on Solution engineering and data architecture experience. On Premises and Cloud (AWS) hosted applications experience is required
• 06 - 08 years of Experience in Architecture, Solution design & development with NoSQL, MarkLogic, XQuery, XML, XSLT and related tools and technologies.
• Experience / knowledge of MarkLogic internals, features, configurations, Administration is required.
• Good understanding of Data hub framework (DHF), Automated Unit Testing, automated code/data deployments to MarkLogic is expected. Hands on experience in these areas would be a plus
• Experience of designing and developing XQuery modules and Rest APIs to support complex searches against the database, Leveraging MarkLogic search APIs to build RESTful services
• Experience in any XQuery based testing framework, Performance tuning of XQuery modules and APIs
• Experience in capacity planning (server sizing) and providing recommendation for the environment setup
• Good understanding and experience with Relational Databases, Document Databases, Cloud Databases
• Experience of defining the best practices (Design guidelines, Coding Standards, Checklists), developing patterns for reuse, procedures (Unit Testing, Code Management, Deployment)
• Experience of understanding the new products & features, developing the Proof of Concepts on the new features, demoing the POCs
• Experience of working in P&C Insurance Applications, Agile Development methodology would be an advantage
• Should have hands on experience of interacting and presenting the solutions to the Enterprise Architects, Senior Technology Executives
• Excellent communication skills, Influencing Skills, and Interpersonal skills, Ability to Develop and Maintain the Relationships with key stakeholders
• Recommend solutions for business problems that can be developed on MarkLogic platform. Example, Ingestion approach, Harmonization and re-harmonization approach, Consumption approach, data profiling approach, provenance, ontology etc.
• Work with solution engineers and architects to create solution patterns, integration standards for MarkLogic applications.
• Develop best practices, developing patterns for reuse across the enterprise, designing solutions, procedures (Design guidelines, Coding Standards, Checklists)
• Help team to address technical issues, resolving the product defects.
• Help infrastructure teams in capacity planning / server sizing and provide recommendation for the environment setup
• Provide insight about the upcoming MarkLogic products / features;, develop, and demonstrate POCs around new features / functionality
• Conduct training session to provide insight into new / existing feature of MarkLogic and related tools