The candidate will develop revenue generating relationships with decision-making CxO level
executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the Sales Head and execute
business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an
optimal sales pipeline.
• Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at
• Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication,
on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and
deal signing. The candidate is the central point for all communication and sales activities with
prospects and customers.
• Work in close collaboration with the presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed
offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
• Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total
client satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the relationship.
• Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with
regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest,
credibility and trust.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
• Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT Products and Services into
the P & C Insurance Industry
• Demonstration of a consistent achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
• At least 5+ years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a
leading IT services and/or products firm preferably with prior experience of working with cross
• Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the
• Good understanding of the overall Insurance Industry and /or specific sub-verticals.
• Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting,
• Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six
months to one year in duration.
• Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and
technology executives at leading Insurance Companies
• Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support
lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and
ongoing relationship building.