1) No Corp to Corp
2) US-based candidates only
We are seeking a Senior Software Architect to join our team who is a self-starter, ambitious, team player, who will work in our cross functional team, adopting software industry best practice, quality assurance, and overall development of the client’s platform. The candidate should have experience with Microservice architectures and cloud-native design.
Provide technical leadership around the design and implementation of the client’s cloud-native initiatives.
- Provide mentorship and guidance around areas such as framework design, coding standards, and secure design to the engineering team.
- Design and implement frameworks and features that will be foundational to the client’s platform.
- Provide technical leadership, ensuring engineers understand our strategy and vision.
- Collaborate across multiple agile teams with Company Executives, Product Managers, Technical Leads, Developers, Testers, and the Product Owner.
- Has a deep understand of how to work with, model, and design high-performance data structures and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Software Architecture
- Experience with Java, C#, or C++
- Experience with Python, Go, Node.js,
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or similar)
- Working knowledge of application containers frameworks and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Self-directed and capable of working in a dynamic and startup environment