- Lead the development and support team during design, build & delivery.
- Work on Design, Implementation, Review, and Unit Testing of the business requirements.
- Assist the team in resolving technical issues and answering any functional queries.
- Hands-on experience in the GW Configuration deliverables
- Configured, developed, implemented, involved in end-to-end Claim processing solutions – related to the assignment, work plan, processing claims, recovery stage, review etc.
- Work on Work-Sections and code reviews, and Code health check by Guidewire consultants.
- Integrated Claim Center with Policy Center, Billing Center, and other upstream/downstream applications.
- Get involved in preparing the test plan with other team members.
- Define test sequence and executed test cases.
- Coordinated with Integration team on designing their stories and helping with any technical blockers. Coordinated with Conversion and Reporting team to identify the appropriate data-model for the legacy requirements.
- Send weekly status reports, participate in scrum of scrum calls and daily scrum calls.
- Work with the BA team during the analysis phase to identify gaps in functional understanding and getting them resolved
• 8-10 years of IT experience
• Insurance Domain experience, especially in Claims
• Guidewire Claims Center Version 8 and 10
• Experience working in GScript/Gosu and Guidewire ClaimCenter Configuration and Rules.
• Excellent Communication and presentations Skill
• Team player