US Based Candidates only please! --- NO C2C, please!
Our client a clean energy cloud-based software company is experiencing explosive growth and is looking to hire a full-time/permanent Senior DevOps Engineer with Google Cloud Platform Experience (GCP) - The role can be remote but candidates must be based in the US.
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable and resilient GCP infrastructure.
- Take ownership of key architectural/development decisions.
- Implement end-to-end solutions in the areas of DevOps, Security, Governance, CI/CD, and/or Containerization.
- 5+ years of software engineering and DevOps experience.
- Deep GCP experience in a production environment (network, security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
- Experience with CI/CD tools as well as maintaining code in Git.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience Terraform
- Expertise in one or more programming languages, preferably PySpark and/or Python.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project.
- GCP Cloud DevOps certification. Preferably at the “Professional” level.
Excellent Salary, Benefits, and life/work balance fun working culture.