Exciting new early stage stealth-mode startup just received very large A-round of funding from top tier VC firms. It is inevitable that in the near future, most companies will not need to establish their own data centers. The data will be in the cloud and this company has found a unique way to leverage the Amazon Cloud (Google, Rackspace, etc.) through innovative software for an almost unlimited market and customer base with almost zero competitors in the industry. This is an opportunity to join a world-class founding engineering team with most of the risk mitigated by the size of their funding round and the strength of their flagship product. The time to build a company like this and grab market share is right now! An awesome team is being assembled now to build it and one of the key roles on the team is for the founding SQA Architect/Engineer who will establish and lead the SQA function including automation.
The company is looking for strong SQA Architect/Engineer who can work with a founding development team to establish and execute the plan for delivering an enterprise quality software product during various phases of the product lifecycle from beta to GA 1.0 and beyond. Must have experience building highly automated environments from scratch using virtual and cloud resources and scripting that can easily be automated. Specifically:
- Work with engineering teams to develop strategy and detailed plans to test UX/Backend and Infrastructure components of the software.
- Create easy to use automation testing frameworks that easily integrates with continuous build environments.
- 5-10+ years experience.
- Continuous Build: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Windows - WMI, PowerCLI, Shell scripting, Microsoft VSS.
- ActiveDirectory/LDAP, DNS.
- Oracle RMAN, MSSQL log shipping.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.