If you are looking to join an early stage cloud computing product company, our client is the real deal!!!
Our client, a Software is an exciting new startup in the Boston area that is making the hybrid cloud a reality for mid to large enterprises. Led by a team from VMWare, Altiris, ExaGrid, and Akamai, and backed by two top -tier investors, our client's Software is leading a paradigm shift in hyper-scale public cloud computing. Come and join a leader in the dynamic cloud computing market.
The company is looking for strong Quality Engineers who can work with the development team to establish and execute the plan for delivering an enterprise quality software product during various phases of the product lifecycle from beta to GA and beyond.
Here are seven reasons why you should join:
- Brilliant peers who are already here working to solve challenging problems that really matter
- Strong team dynamics and accountability to each other.
- Well-funded with strong growth projections.
- Small environment and early-stage means high rewards with success.
- Personal creative use of time to manage own workflows.
- Pragmatic founding team
- High level of trust between all employees.
- Work with engineering teams to develop strategy and detailed plans to test UX/Backend and infrastructure components of Software
- Have Experience building highly automated environments from scratch using virtual and cloud resources and scripting that can easily be automated
- Create test frameworks where tests can easily be austomated
- Have designed and built databases in MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle
- 5 - 10+ years experience
- Continuous Built: Jenkins/Hudson
- Software engineering experience, preferably in Java or similar Object Oriented language
- Python, Bash, PowerShell and/or Ruby Scripting
- WMI, Microsoft VSS is a plus
- VMware, Xen, Citrix skills a plus
- System Engineering skills a plus
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Compute Science or Equivalent