Our client is a premier provider of global institutional investment firm located in Sarasota, Florida, seeks a Principle Software Developer.
The key role of the Principle Software Developer is to understand the process and business requirements of the business team, translates them to specific software requirements and develops software code to meet the team’s needs. The role reports directly to the Managing Director of Application Development.
- A minimum of four years experience working with Java applications development
- Three plus years of functional experience including development and implementation of functional and technical specifications for applications
- Working knowledge of systems development standards and procedures required
- Demonstrated experience in testing and debugging techniques required
- Demonstrated technical problem solving abilities; must have expertise in planning and organizing priorities
- Pro-active and dedicated work ethic a must with desire to succeed in a challenging environment requiring multitasking and frequently shifting priorities
- Experience in the following preferred: Unix/Linux, Windows OS, Windows Server, and Oracle
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage