CroytenER (www.croytenER.com) and a Croyten (www.croyten.com)*** busines unit is a fast-paced, rapidly growing high technology executive search and recruiting firm specializing in the software industry. As an innovator in the technical search market, we are building a team of bright, driven people who want to make a difference. You will help form the core of one of the best technology search firms in the industry. Do to the overwhelming growth of many of our clients, we are growing ourselves with opportunities across the US. We are open to the possibility of working remotely although prefer that you currently reside in MA.
*** CroytenER (a Croyten business unit***) is a full-service IT executive recruiting firm that offers permanent and contract staffing and placement to companies of all types and sizes. With years of experience in the IT industry, as well as a broad network of highly qualified candidates, we can help you build the kind of world-class IT team you need to succeed
We are seeking a bright, energetic and highly motivated individual who can work independently with lots of support but minimal day to day direction who will provide research, sourcing and qualifying of highly accomplished software engineering professionals ranging from the highest levels of management to hard-core coders/developers. You will have an opportunity to converse with the best and brightest in the industry and also work with some of the premier software development organizations in the world.
* Fundamental knowledge and understanding of Computer Science/Information Technology (programming languages, operating systems, web-based technologies, etc.)
* High energy combined with exceptional communication skills
* Excellent organization skills and ability to work with a minimum of supervision
* Ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas via telephone, email, social networks, etc.
* Fearless ability to cold-call
* Dynamic, driven, resourceful and able to manage multiple tasks
* Ability and willingness to conduct research to identify and seek talent for existing customer requirements
*College degree ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline