Our client, is an exciting, wildly successful, post revenue start-up IT Infrastructure product company. If you are interested to be a part of a winning team and a company that is going places, please reply to this role and many other similar roles we are working with this client on.
The successful candidate will be part of a world-class engineering team and responsible for the graphical user interface of our product. You will be able to assume responsibility for the GUI from concept through delivery. If you are self-motivated, have a firm grasp on UI design and web technologies, enjoy the dynamics of a start-tup company, always find yourself at the center of development projects, and believe that untested code is broken code - we would like to speak with you!
- Architect/design and develop our GUI within the vSphere web client using Adobe Flash and Java.
- Participate in full product development lifecycle including planning, requirements, design, usability reviews, code, test, release and maintenance.
- Enhance the UI usability review process.
- Learn and teach coding and testing skills with some of the best engineers in the business.
- Support code through product development and deployment.
- BS degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field. MS is a plus.
- 5+ years developing web applications using Flex, Adobe Flash, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Experience storyboarding user interfaces.
- Experience developing Enterprise level software solutions, preferably in storage or networking areas.
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Ext JS, Django or similar.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, software processes and methodologies including extreme programming and test driven development.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and VMWare.
- Object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience with debugging and profiling tools.
- Storage and/or networking experience.
- Experience developing vSphere web client plug-ins.
- Experience with wireframe mockup tools such as Balsamiq.
- Experience with Linux, Java, .NET, Python or C++.