PLEASE NOTE: NO CORP TO CORP -- NO H1B SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME. ONLY PERMANENT FULL TIME CANDIDATES
Our client an established commerce retailer is looking for a rock-star Principle Web UI Developer to build world-class user interfaces for our client retail web and online applications. If you’re a web UI developer, and you have the skills to create well-designed web interfaces resulting in rich, intuitive user experiences, then we’re is looking for you. Our client is a top 100 Internet retail business experiencing dynamic growth. The Web UI Developer is a new role and will be responsible for contributing to UI Design and developing front-end web code.
We are looking for an experienced Principal UI Developer with a proven track record of building high quality, scalable UI for the web. This is a hands-on position where you will be asked to do everything from building rock-solid components to mentoring other engineers. You should be a leader, excelling in communication, ownership and customer focus. This is a unique and rare opportunity within a fast growing business to help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and the ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
The Sr. UI Developer will be a key contributor to the engineering organization and will work closely with the customer experience team.
What you can expect
- Rapid development cycles as part of an Agile team.
- Contributing to a tightly knit team of experts.
- Working at a great location in downtown Boston.
- Our client offers generous benefits including extra holidays, partial 401k match, and bonus opportunity.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering (equivalent experience).
- 7+ years of accomplishment as a software developer.
- Strong OO design and coding skills.
- Technical expertise with XHTML, HTML5, and CSS3
- JSP and e-commerce experience preferred
- Experience with Responsive Design and Mobile Web
- Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability.
- Motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and exploring the latest technologies.
- Experience development tools such as SASS, Grunt, Bower, and Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.