*Contract to hire or perm candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Work as a software engineer in a collaborative environment with passion and commitment.
- Continuously learn and grow with industry-leading practices, processes, and technologies and have an opportunity to mentor others.
- Continuously acts to enhance knowledge of new technologies, business processes, and project management skills, staying abreast of trends, latest industry developments and knowledge sharing among colleagues
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- Web based software development experience
- Experience with ES6, react.js or similar frameworks
- Experience producing and shipping at least one or more applications for desktop or mobile
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience with object-oriented systems and enterprise design patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Must have strong teamwork orientation
- Experience with back-end technology and frameworks, especially Java