* NO H1B Sponsorship, transfer and NO corp-corp.
The candidate will work as part of a cross-functional Agile SCRUM team to implement new features in short sprints, taking requirements inputs from Product Management and guidance from Engineering leadership, while working with other developers to fully integrate backend functionality with the presentation layer. You will participate in feature estimation, write automated unit and end-to-end tests, submit all code for peer review and make any necessary adjustments, and participate in peer reviews of other developers’ code.
- Good to have consumer-facing front-end JS experience
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work on site for collaboration hours
- AngularJS, with a deep knowledge of best practices
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Understanding the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Writing extensive unit tests using tools like Jasmine, Karma, and automated TDD tasks
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Agile/SCRUM, preferably having used an AGILE project management tool like Pivotal Tracker or Jira (we use the former)
- Understanding web application security issues (like XSS and CSRF) and solutions
- Enjoy the amenities & fun of Boston’s Back Bay.
- Company pays 100% of the premiums for our employees’ Medical, Dental and Vision plans.
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans
- Discounts for vacation destinations, hotels, food, restaurants, car rentals, retail, and much more
- Supplemental Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance