Croyten seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. You will be the face to the customer, often the first contact for prospects. Your objective is selling information consulting services and technology staffing and permanent placement services. The successful ISR will possess a demonstrated ability to develop strong business relationships and sell in a fast paced environment. Must possess strong interpersonal and communicative skills and hold yourself accountable to the highest level of standards. Must be able to work independently and virtually and be available to call and answer emails and calls in (EST)
- Present and sell company consulting services to new and existing customers
- Present and sell technology staffing and permanent placement services
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Use multiple lead generation tools; Salesforce.com or SugarCRM, linkedin, and other social marketing to generate a minimum of 50 outbound calls a day.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and define objectives that can convert into qualified opportunities
- Achieve quota for number of contacts/activity/opportunities with prospective customers
- Develop, present and implement plans to Managing Partner acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area.
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with the desire to begin a sales career
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment and have a sense or urgency to keep things moving
- Understand how to be structure your day to ensure you complete multiple tasks
- 1-5 years of technology services sales experience and 0-2 years of experience will be considered for exceptional candidates and candidates with technology selling background are preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented