Our client is seeking accomplished and passionate a Software Engineers to join our existing team, contributing to the exciting future of interactive web software applications, particularly to the development of next-generation platform using cutting-edge technologies. The successful candidate will work closely and collaboratively with the entire product development team during all stages of software development. They offer fun, challenging, and rewarding environment and the opportunity to work together with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Work closely with Product Management to translate requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables.
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and assist other engineers in their work.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices and standards.
- Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
- BS or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to details
- Solid understanding of version control systems (Git)
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Java 8, Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Experience with developing RESTful web services in an enterprise production environment
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection frameworks (Guice)
- Experience writing unit tests (TestNG)
- Previous experience delivering products using Agile development practices (CI, TDD, Scrum)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Production experience designing and architecting high availability enterprise software
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus
- Experience with ElasticSearch or similar searching framework
- Experience with Memcached or other caching framework is desired