Working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional Agile environment, this development role is responsible for building and maintaining the mobile Services Layer for an e-learning platform
Work as a software engineer in a collaborative environment with passion, ownership and commitment.
- Continuously learn and grow with industry-leading practices, processes, and technologies while mentoring others.
- Exposure or experience deploying applications to a cloud based environment
- Experience with Java, MongoDb & Tomcat
- Experience with Asynchronous networking and using REST API frameworks
- Work with continuous integration frameworks such as Jenkins, intelliJ or other Java IDE
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- 5+ years of direct working experience delivering product in a software development environment
- 2+ years working with Java and creating Rest APIs
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Stash, Subversion, or CVS and build/integration tools like Jenkins.
- Comfortable with complex algorithms, object-oriented programming, enterprise design patterns, and mobile application performance and scalability
- Experience in an Agile software development environment
- Participates in open source projects, and/or blogs about technology concerns.Experience with a wide variety of software development applications, environments, and languages
- Experience developing with Mobile Operating Systems (Android, Windows Phone)