Be part of a dynamic winning team and grow your career with opportunities to expand your Systems Engineering expertise supporting the Department of Defense (DoD).
The Systems Administrator will support the Operations and Maintenance of a solution deployed to the Commercial Cloud Service (C2S) for the Client community. The System Administrator will also support instances deployed to non-C2S environments. Support will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Operations and Maintenance support of a Java based solution built in the C2S environment. Administer all aspects of the system including user account management, user support and training, server updates, and deployment of major and incremental upgrades to the solution across two separate networks.
- Configuration Management, version control and patch management of Linux based systems and other GOTS and COTS based applications
- Provide testing support to ensure software updates do not negatively impact current production deployed capabilities
- Support IT resources in C2S including network, compute, storage, backup, identity and access management, audit and other required components.
- Provide administrative support in the modernization of the technology stack used to develop the solution
- Utilize Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) to manage and communicate with a geographically dispersed development team.
- Minimum 4 years' professional experience supporting technology delivery to IC, DoD or commercial organizations as a Systems Administrator
- Minimum of one year experience providing Linux/Unix system administration
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience supporting Java based applications
- Exposure to the following technologies: Java; mySQL; Spring Security; Sprint MVC; Thymeleaf; jQuery; Apache Tiles; Bootstrap; Jersey RESTful Services; Spring Resource Components; Spring Data; Hibernate.
- Prior experience working with the Atlassian Tool Suite
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must
Required Education and Clearance
- B.S. in information systems related major
- MUST HAVE AND ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE. SCI ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED
- COUNTER INTELLIGENCE POLY (CI Poly) PREFERABLE