If you like being challenged with the latest technologies this is the right position for you!
You will manage scripts, procedures, and applications to secure, harden, and STIG the Linux Tomcat environment. You will manage web system integration and engineering to ensure that operating system, web server, associated data, and the resources necessary to support them provide maximum availability and performance for the systems. You are responsible for ensuring adherence to appropriate security requirements.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- Current Security+ CE required
- 8 years' experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 / 7 servers. A B.S. in an information systems-related major may be substituted for 4 years' experience.
- Experience providing systems engineering, architecture, and analysis support
- Experience building, configuring, and troubleshooting open source and commercial applications
- Experience with backups and restoration, user support, and documentation
- Experience with VMWare virtualization
- Experience maintaining Tomcat, Apache, and other web server installations using PKI infrastructure
- Experience with bash or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with Linux audit settings and collection Recommended Qualifications • Proficiency in SQL and database connectivity
- Experience in DevOps disciplines
- Familiarity with Client ArcSight SIEM solutions, especially log collection
- Certifications relevant to Linux or Windows systems administration